Stuart Little 10 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey I’m just a member but I was look up a Stuart little story I love but it’s gone now, and I was hope there is going be another one one here so or why the other one is deleted? Okay well let’s see what happen.

ace_attorneyfan800
Group Admin

It's been deleted. I made the story a long time ago when I was only about 14, 15, 16, somewhere around there. I'm 19 now and since deleted it because I was unhappy with the direction it was going. I tried to do it on my DeviantART account (because FIMFiction has sort of scared me away from posting anymore on here) but it too got deleted after I sort of... regenerated my DeviantART account, in lack of a better term, like The Doctor from Doctor Who. It honestly had to do with two factors.

1. I had NO IDEA where I wanted to go with it. I thought I had an idea, but then it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.

2. There wasn't much of a story I could've possibly told.

Mostly it had to do with the second factor. Stuart Little 1 & 2's stories (we don't EVER talk about 3 because it's a disgrace) was about growing up and facing the obstacles that came your way.

In 1 it was about Stuart trying to fit in with being an adopted mouse to a human family while trying to gain the love of his new found brother who wanted nothing to do with him once he first met him, and the family cat Snowbell who wanted him out of his life and back to being the center of the family's attention.

In 2 it was about Stuart helping a new found friend back to health and helping her out of the situation with her, for a lack of a better word, abbusive guardian Falcon.

It's hard to come up with a possible story to top either of those that continues the sense and themes of Family and Growing Up that the last two movies, and the cartoon show, had in a FiM crossover fic outside of trying to do an adventure story, but Stuart Little 3: Call of the Wild (VOMITES) showed ENOUGH as to why it didn't work in concept and execution.

So for that, I had to delete them. I'm sorry if this is disapointing to you, but it's the honest truth. If you want though, you are free to do your own story and do what I could not. Who knows, maybe it'll be the one that does the movies more justice than I ever could.

Thanks for that that all I needed to know I was wondering is all.

ace_attorneyfan800
Group Admin

Sorry if the news was disapointing. But when you got something you come short of ideas for that stays true to the source material but also is fresh enough to sound logical, it's kind of hard to write a story.

BUT!!!

That doesn't mean, I've completely given up on the idea yet after all these years.

Two words.

Equestria Girls.

I will wait then that happens and thank you for your time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5