Block Breakers 243 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
PiercingSight
Group Admin

This is the thread in which we post questions designed to help you get your creativity muscle flexing. Obviously there is no right answer to any of these, but they're here just to give you ideas. Pssst! Don't take it too seriously. The point is to think outside the box, remember? ;P

What is the age difference between Luna and Celestia? Is it 1 year? or 100 years? Something else?
What was the first book Twilight read?
Does Rainbow Dash have a favorite Ice Cream flavor?
What illegal spells are there in Equestria?
What would your job in Equestria be?
What is the highest paying job in Yak culture?
How did Vinyl and Octavia become roommates? (And why is there a color division in the house?)
What does Rainbow Dash keep stashed away in her hammerspace?
How are horseshoes used in Equestria?
What are foals afraid of?

1. What is the age difference between Luna and Celestia? Is it 1 year? or 100 years? Something else?
I would say somewhere between 5-10 years. I always pictured Celestia being a young filly while Luna was a baby
2. What was the first book Twilight read?
Something that her brother shared with her as a child, and he helped her read it. :twilightsmile:
3. Does Rainbow Dash have a favorite Ice Cream flavor?
Rocky Road
4. What illegal spells are there in Equestria?
Hm, I imagine death spells, pregnancy spells, coma spells, and sex change spells (Exceptions being with highly trained professionals in hospitals, and with consetnt from the target of the spells)
5. What would your job in Equestria be?
I would work at Golden Oak- oh wait. :applecry:
6. What is the highest paying job in Yak culture?
Professional Home Smasher
7. How did Vinyl and Octavia become roommates? (And why is there a color division in the house?)
It all began one college evening, and a stash of drinks on hand...
8. What does Rainbow Dash keep stashed away in her hammerspace?
Various Wonderbolt memorabilia
9. How are horseshoes used in Equestria?
As dress up items, much like articles of clothing which are mostly used at events like the Grand Galloping Gala
10. What are foals afraid of?
The things most children are afraid of, such as nightmares, clowns, etc.

1) No one knows what the actual age difference between the two Equestrian Princesses is, because A) No one's been brave enough to ask such a personal question, and B) It's just rude to ask a mare her age.

2) Mother Goose's Big Book of Stories, of course this was when her love of reading was in its infancy and her love of knowledge had yet to develop.

3) It's a three-way tie between orange sherbet, vanilla, and mint with chocolate chips.

4) Most spells in the schools of necromancy and blood magic are, at best, highly controlled and, at worst, outright illegal. The study of these branches of magic are not illegal, however, but require quite a bit of sanctioning and practically a ton of paperwork.

5) It would probably be cheap labor, seeing as any other skills I have wouldn't be marketable in Equestria, at least not until their level of technology advances...unless someone needs an idea pony.

6) Anything that involves fixing things, considering the Yaks tendency to smash things that displease them.

7) They were school-mates and best friends, and they eventually decided to save some money and share the same house. The color division is there because, no matter how much they may like each other, they are still two different Ponies...plus it's cheaper than making two separate wings for their house.

8) I think you're confusing Rainbow Dash with Pinkie Pie.

9) They're used in the same manner as regular shoes are here. And no, Ponyshoes don't need to be nailed in, they're enchanted to stick to a Pony's off naturally.

10) Foals are pretty much afraid of the same things that human children are: Monsters in their closet or under their bed, big spiders, stuff like that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4