ReadingSins 429 members · 645 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Hey, it's me! Nhorian Scum femikol! I propose we do another sins fest! Rules from last week still apply. If you're new to this, or you're Rawg, BlackDenimCap, or someone who's seen this and didn't want to join then, but wants to now, then please, CLICK HERE!!!

Note: Deadlines are October 17th 9:00 PM Alaska Central Time to sign up. And then the fest will last until October 20th 9:00PM Alaska Central Time. Also, if you have a friend who you think might be interested, let them know!

Did I sound like an advertiser? I hope so. :rainbowlaugh:

Awesom! :twilightsmile: Also, should I join in too as a joke this time? (I wouldn't actually judge my own post. I'd only join just for kicks and giggles.)

5570605 Alrighty! I guess I'm in my own competition! :rainbowlaugh:

*dramatic music intensifies*

5570605 So you joining? As of now, you only have three hours and ten minutes to state what you are gonna sin.

5570004 That doesn't look like a one shot to me, Rawg. I know, I should have looked at it sooner. But okay, you can sin it if you wish only if you can get it all done in three days,

5572098 Awesome! :twilightsmile: I guess I'll be sinning Under the Hood, a Skylanders fanfic (hey, Spyro's Adventure was a good game. Just not its successors) by AdamGregory03.

5572805 Welp, good luck! :twilightsmile:

5576524 By the 20th, upload what you've got.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14