Human Heroes are Superior 839 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Clown Torres
Group Admin

First, I know they're Easter eggs but it's fun to theorize it.

Second, Bethesda announced the Starfield title three years ago, but no information so far. I'm assuming it's going to be like Elder Scrolls and Fallout but in space (It may be mobile game, but I think it's the same marketing strategy on what they are doing with Fallout and TES).

Or how about this theory? The end times did happen. As in Alduin destroying Nirn at the right time or some super natural phenomenal occurred, but it only killed the non-human species thus leaving the Imperials, Nords, Redguards, and Bretons alive. Then the reset button was pressed on the TES universe thus forming our universe until the 1960's took an alternate path that lead to the Fallout universe. Fast forward through the epic tales of Vault Dwellers, a tribal, and a Courier, civilization was rebuilt and finally humanity took to the stars which that leads to Starfield.

5344267 ACTIVATE THE INCEPTION MUSIC

[youtube=youtube.com/watch?v=3zZ0GnSZqKg]
(Go to 4:19)

But then, if Earth is Nirn then that'd mean that there's still magic in the world. Then that means that maybe it could still be used. Leading to fucking magic in the arsenal of so many species! OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAAA

Clown Torres
Group Admin

The only way for humanity to gain magic is either a plot device found on Mars, an adapted version of the FEV, or both.

Oh, I forgot to mention in Fallout 4 there's a scientist in the Cabot manor in Boston that's researching a precursor species that used to live on Earth way before the Great War, so that can contribute to this theory.

5344352 Where's that guy? I shall come a 'knockin.

5344412 Oh yeah the Cabot House, that place weirds me the hell out. I only thought that was a bit of further exploration of the shit going on at Dunwich Borers and the Dunwich building. Then again it's been a while since I did that quest so it wouldn't hurt to go check it out again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6