The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

while trying to fix my brutal doom equestria girls story i was having an idea about making another story about the dazzling situation the story focus on sonata dusk and aria blaze as they both sturggle to survive without their power since the death of another siren adagio dazzle
soo how adagio died its because when she leave two of them behind after the battle of the band she went her own way joining unknown group of militia but eventually when two siren manage to find her it was too late she already dead. Only the two siren found are her tombstone saying here lies Adagio Dazzle who fought bravely. Shift prior 3 months after the events only two of them left but eventually they meet rainbooms again since pretty much they powerless they have to surrender and try to redeem themself
soo pretty much in this story focus on two sirens redemption how they trying to struggles to survive without their power and also a story about the demise of their beloved leader but also a sister adagio dazzle who held many secret she hidden before she died in combat
and also an evil lurks from equestria itself have manage to come in this relam searching for dazzling who hunger thier siren power
soo if you guys any idea suggestion leave me a comments and i gladly reply it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1