The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

The Dazzlings have at long last reacquired their power by discovering remnants of it at the stadium where they met their defeat. The few specks of magic were enough for them to reacquire their lost voices. However, upon acquiring that power once more, they find themselves attacked by monsters from Equestria.

Their power calls back their summons: The Destroyers Of Freedom, Hippocampi, and they cut through all of their opposition with ease. However, the summon goes out of control before it can return to them, and their summons break free of their control and go on a rampage.

The Dazzlings also get back a lot of their old powers afterwards, as well as some new, more powerful ones. And they try to fight back against their summons, but the only one who survives and finishes them is Adagio. Now she only has 24 hours to make it to Tartarus and save Aria and Sonata from their demise...

I'm putting this idea out there because I'm already knee deep into my Dazzlings Trilogy. Any takers?

This feels like two separate stories. Like, you could tell about the Dazzlings and their powers and the monsters and so on, without any reference to what happens after the battle is over. Or (more interestingly, to my mind) you could tell about Adagio going to Tartarus without more than a paragraph or two to explain why.

3777717 I would like to inform you about that, but I've decided to do something big with Dazzle Dazzle, Little Stars to start something new.

I'm making it into a Trilogy where the first two stories involve them growing up and learning how to control their powers without their pendants and have the third and final story give them their final confrontation with their big brothers, The Blasters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3