Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
CouchCrusader
Group Admin

First, winning entries will receive their own feature post on Equestria Daily! For all the others, we'll have a wrap-up megapost for everyone to jump into for maximum fic overload. Can't go wrong.

That not yet good enough for you? Fine. Every winning author in this contest get to have something from their entry illustrated by one of the following artists:

Full color

Colored pencil, characters only

Full color, background at artist's discretion

Full color with background

Full color with background

Full color GIF animation

Keep checking back to this page as we unveil more prizes!

CouchCrusader
Group Admin

You thought I was kidding about there being more prizes, didn't you? Four more artists have joined the prize pool!

Full color, simple shading with background

Full color and shading with background

If you're interested in donating a prize to this competition, too, please send me a PM!

CouchCrusader
Group Admin

Pretty simple: 10 artists, 10 places.

Artist assignment will be handled by draft: first place gets first pick of which artist they would like to receive art from, then second place, and so on down to tenth.

To save time, each winner will rank their desired artists 1-10 (1 being their most desired) and submit those lists to me. Winners will receive art from their highest-ranked, available artist, so there is no correlation between your place in the contest and which artist you are eligible to receive art from. For example: if you placed sixth but your first-ranked artist is still available, you will receive your first pick.

We'll have some more prizes to announce at a later date as I finalize them!

3466764 There are still a few entries with "Prize TBD and "Tentative". Are there any updates to this?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7