Flash Sentry is Best Pone 56 members · 157 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey, everybody!

I’ve been in the dark about this for a bit, but I wanted to let you know the status of Do It For Flash.

With over 40 contributors and over 100 individual pieces of fanart, fanfiction, etc. I’d say this operation has been a huge success so far. With the year almost over, the time has come for me to get ready to send out the package. If everything goes according to plan, I should be ready to ship it early next week.

If there’s still anyone out there who’d like to send something my way to add to the package, send it to doitforflash@gmail.com . Your deadline will be this Sunday, December 3rd.

Finally, I would like to give a HUGE thank you to every single contributor who’s allowed this to be possible. This started out as a personal passion project, and I was a little anxious about people’s reactions to this, but the response has been overwhelmingly positive and enthusiastic. Thank you to all the fans out there who’ve given Flash even the smallest of chances to inspire you and make something artistic, something that means something to you and that you were willing to share it with other fans. You’re all simply the best. I’m sure Vincent and the rest will be proud of what you’ve done.

I’ll let you know once the packages ship and when they arrive at their destination.
Thank you for reading, and again, thank you for your help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1