Good OCs 254 members · 712 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

What would it take for you to make a great arch-enemy for the Mane Six and overall main antagonist of the series if the series either didn't end yet, or if it just started, and would you use or create one of your OCs to fill that role?

For me, I would use my OC antagonist, Sid, who's an evil yet comedic scientist and arch-frenemy of the Mane Six, though he does help them when needed, usually of his own volition, against bigger, more evil villains or for mutual goals. He also wants to take over the planet instead of just Equestria, but he does have his redeemable qualities and genuinely tragic and sympathetic backstory.

I think I've said too much about Sid. But still, what would you do if you had to make a great arch-enemy for the Mane Six and main antagonist of the entire series if it didn't end yet or just began?

Let me know by either replying to this thread or via PM. Thank you and have a great day.

They'd need a team of nega-sixes like there are in the Return of Harmony and... one other episode I think? The elements of Selfishness, Lies, Grimness, Cruelty, Betrayal and... I don't know, Necromancy or Sorcery or something. I'd say science or reason but that's Twi's approach to magic. No idea how a team like that would stay together, but they and the Mane 6 could have big magical girl battles all the time.

'Nother story idea. Oh well.

Comment posted by Heroic412227 deleted Jan 27th, 2021

I think he needs a more interesting goal than taking over the world but otherwise sounds good. :raritywink:

Hmm, at the moment, I'm writing a story concerning a little bat pony OC named Moonlight. She's the protagonist of the story, but she is an arch-enemy of the Mane 6 and Celestia. Moonlight's not particularly evil, but she has a particular hatred for Celestia due to some unfortunate circumstances, and is a good actress in those moments where she needs to be intimidating. Her ultimate goal: kick Sunbutt off the throne, maybe send her to the moon for a thousand years, and rule the country how she thinks it should be done, based on her experiences.

The opposites of the Mane 6? They were in The Return of Harmony (season 2) and The Mean 6 (season 8, I think).

That's a great idea as well!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10