Good OCs 254 members · 712 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I have an OC, Lunares, that will be used for RPing, but may end up in a story. What do you guys think?

Name: Lunares (middle pony)

Race: Pegasus

Personality: Hides her feelings and is sarcastic on the outside, but is childish and excited on the inside.

Skills: Swordsmanship, can split herself into two individual unicorns named Selena and Serena (left and right ponies; yes I know they look like alicorns, just imagine them without the wings)

(Skills of Selena/Serena: Intermediate magic, like Twilight's level of magic in Season 1 or Season 2)

Weaknesses: Is oblivious to the world of Equestria and is sometimes reckless.

About: Comes from a distant, different universe. Is the apprentice of the moon goddess in that universe. The moon goddess granted Lunares the power to split into two individual ponies. Lunares worked hard to protect the people of that universe from otherworldly forces, in hopes to be granted a horn and immortality by her mentor. One day, Lunares' mentor transported her to Equestria, without a warning. All Lunares wants to do is find a way home.

I'll be honest, that wouldn't fly well in any sort of story, and I can't even imagine it going well in a roleplay. The character can defiantly keep its basic theme, but the whole concept needs to be toned down. For example, it doesn't even need to be an alicorn to be powerful, in fact I would say the opposite. Also, instead of a goddess, what about an angel or agent of a goddess? That way you keep the concept and also make an interesting character who isn't overpowered. Let's face it; if the OC is more powerful than Luna or Celestia, it's overpowered. Just change a few details and she'll be perfect!

... But don't make her immortal. If you really want to keep that than at least make her older than 130.

4970885 btw, she is adorable. :rainbowkiss:

4971058 Thanks! The more recent drawing of the middle pony is my profile pic, btw

4971120 I noticed that in your profile she doesn't have a horn, did you make her a Pegasus?

4971128 Yes, I decided to make her pegasus. I thought removing her horn would make her a lot less OP. And I'll make Selena and Serena just unicorns. Good choice?

4971135 excellent choice.:ajsmug: Lunares turned out to be a very nice character! Nice job.

4971138 I changed it. ^^ Sound a lot better?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10