The Lost Element 175 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Humanity
Group Admin

I have a special favor to ask of anyone who may be reading this.

First, a while ago, I brought up how I felt The Lost Element and its extended universe is ripe for its own TvTropes page. Having been in development since July of 2011 and being in the top 10 longest stories on the site and quite possibly the entire list of fanfiction on the internet, it's definitely one of the more noteworthy fanfics in the MLP fandom. And thankfully, there is someone who wants to make said page on TvTropes. But there is a problem. Due to time issues preventing him from looking through the past five years of chapters, he is only able to put together the page itself, but not provide the list of compatible tropes and examples of each.

To that end, I have a request of any who are reading this. I would like to propose a Trope Hunt. That is to say, find tropes from the aforementioned site and find an example or examples of said trope. Anything you find and write out in your own words, you send to me and I will send your findings to our troper. I too will be helping out here, but it would be best to have as many eyes as possible searching. I do feel such an activity would even be fun and am looking forward to this. Anyone want to join in?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1