The Lost Element 175 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Humanity
Group Admin

After numerous suggestions and taking the time to understand how the site works, I've decided to set up a page for myself on Patreon.

I don't like asking others for monetary help at all, but I have come to realize that everyone has needs and it would be satisfying to actually get something out of my efforts, especially after getting next to nothing for it over the last decade or so.

I am offering my patrons sneak peeks at the manuscripts of the chapter that is currently being written in exchange for their pledges, along with illustration suggestions if they provide enough. Yes, you can request fan art to be used as illustrations in chapters that have already been posted or future ones that you may know about.

My Patreon page can be found here. Of course, no one is obligated to actually make any pledges to my page and I will continue writing regardless. It's just... We all have needs and I'm merely asking for support and everyone prefers to actually get something out of their efforts. To everyone who gives me a hand, I am very grateful.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1