The Lost Element 175 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Humanity
Group Admin

I was hoping to not have to do this, but I have hit a dead end.

For the last year or so, I have been trying to get in touch with Equestrian Publications in the hopes of getting The Lost Element printed. I have even been keeping track of Individuals with interest in purchasing a copy as a sort of preorder list.

Due to the length of the story, I would seek to have the story printed volume by volume, complete with illustrations. However, I have hit a snag. Equestrian Publications is known for printing some of the most famous and oldest MLP fan fictions, and even went so far as to release a second edition of Past Sins very recently. However, any and all attempts I have made in contacting the site have gone unanswered.

I would really like to get this story printed as a special gift for the many readers who enjoy it, but I have no idea how this site works or how they decide what stories to print. Since I have tried and failed to get an answer, I must turn to others for help.

What must be done to get a story validated for printing by Equestrian Publications? Does anyone here know?

For those who want to investigate this site, it can be found Right here in the text.

Hmmmm... As far as I know, every website of a business should have some company informations... That is... Every SERIOUS business. :ajbemused: Maybe you would be better off with a printing plant in/near your city?

Humanity
Group Admin

3507102 That would be a bad idea. Only a nonprofit printing corporation would be willing to do that, and I would be risking copyright violation. Equestrian Publications is dedicated exclusively to the printing of MLP fan fictions and the purchases of the copies cover the production costs. I cannot make a profit off of this, even though that is not the point.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3