Freedom VS Harmony 598 members · 308 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

In ages past remembered only in myth and legend I was known as the Amulet of Kings. It was said that whoever wore it would be granted the strength and wisdom of those who had come before

Few know me as the Curse of Greed, not for bringing malice on the wearer but for the greed sparked in others. Many have killed for the chance to own me.

I have been given many names and titles over many lifetimes and seen much, but the name most call me is The Dragon Eye. I just call myself Alex, and this is my story.

So this is a new take on the Human in Equestria story.

The idea is that the maker of the Alicorn Amulet had made many things on his quest for power. He created the Dragon Eye but was deemed a failure. However the Amulet gave power over time instead of instantly like the Alicorn one. A human becomes soul bound to the Dragon Eye and eventually becomes one of the sole reasons for the rise of countless Empires over the ages.

The story starts a few years before the start of canon so he has had thousands of years of experience by now.

calinjc
Group Contributor

...I'd read it.:raritystarry:

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Thanks. I made a copy in the HiE Forum discussing what limits the character should have. You can check it out it if you want.

calinjc
Group Contributor

5645690 I might just do that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4