Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

The Imperial Empires main fighting men

Lol, storm trooper be elites.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3397507 clone versions, since the Storm Troopers can't aim good.

3397527 yep, I did make that reference in the RP.

My name is Ignatius, but I like to go by Ignis. I'm one of the few dragons allied with pony and human kind. Elite infantry with lone wolf skills and black ops training along with connections to the UNSC marine, ODST, and Spartan corps.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3397543 don't get your self killed out there comrade.

Follow Focus
Group Admin

3397527 Now are you sure they can't aim well?

If I recall in "A New Hope" Luke was told that "Only Imperial Storm Troopers are so precise"... So only naturally it makes us wonder what the fuck he was talking about because they all sucked in the Death Star.
Buuuuuuuuuut! Wasn't that all part of the plan? Grand Moth Tarkin later said to Darth Vader that he was taking a HUGE risk by letting them escape! So instead of the Storm Troopers being horrible shots could it be that they were actually acting on orders to miss them? Hmmmm?!

Just food for thought :D

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3400901 That's why I picked clones. Better aim

Follow Focus
Group Admin

3400906 Are you sure? Like I just said, I think that the storm troopers were purposely missing. I don't think they were actually any worse than the clones

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3400917 let's see here, a hanger filled with those guys, all shooting at Han, yet couldn't even hit him.

Follow Focus
Group Admin

3400928 But they were told to LET THEM ESCAPE!! They can't be tracked to the Rebel Base if they are dead!

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3400940 not told until after they actually left.

Follow Focus
Group Admin

3400951 Well they never actually say when the order was given... But I'm assuming that it was given before they escaped considering that they had to install the tracking device while the Millennium Falcon was still on board the Death Star :D

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3400964 but would the ones in the hanger get it, not so much.

Follow Focus
Group Admin

I'm just going to leave this here :D

She makes some pretty good points

3400901 dum dum duuuuuuuuuum!!

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3401767 check out the new blog to see if Panzer got everything right.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18