Equestrian Lantern Corps 195 members · 64 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey, guys. Well, I've got a new Displaced idea that I'm toying with involving the Sinestro Lantern Corps. It'll follow the usual Displaced formula, guy goes to convetion and gets a Sinestro Ring from the Merchant and winds up in Equestria, where he ends up recruiting more members to his Corps, such as Gilda and Trixie. I know what you're thinking, "But, Mr. J, you can't make the Sinestro Corps a bunch of anti-heroes, they're always pure evil!" Well, to that I say, "If I can make Why So Serious work as well as it does with an anti-heroic Joker, I'm pretty sure I can do the same thing with the Sinestro Corps." Now, at this time I'm looking for someone who can help me devlope and write it. So, if you're interested, shoot me a PM!

I love this idea I really do and Senectro wanted them (his core) to be anti heros in fact when he saw how they all became villains in cannon he killed the entire core to start over. My only gripe is that you're the one making this. Don't get me wrong your a great writer and I love the Alcore story but with twenty six stories unfinished I sorta gave up hope on you finishing more than one. The worst part that you really are a better writer than most of the others on the site that I read your just unfocused.

Yeah, well, I'm autistic, so yeah.

5723320 (slowly clapping) "That is the perfect argument." (tear in eye) I actually use that one surprisingly often.

I have one question, will others wielding the other rings from the spectrum arrive?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5