Nintendo Crossovers 242 members · 495 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Nintendo just recently released a new video about a new game called Nintendo Labo. It's about building something with cardboards...really, Nintendo? Cardboards? I get that they wanted to make this game for kids or adults who are kids at heart. But, seriously, this is really dumb and silly! I'm not gonna waste my Money for that crap of a game. Check the video on Youtube if you don't Believe me. I'm just really disappointed at this game.

To be fair, this game is meant for kids and those who are kids at heart, it really shouldn't be too surprising that those who don't fit this category don't like this. I for one find the idea of building things for the game to be something fun, it has a similar appeal of Legos and megablocks.

I guess so. But, it still my opinion and I'm gonna stand by it.

Nothing wrong with that and honestly.... I agree in part. While I do see kids having a lot of fun with this (especially the motorcycle!), andbi see schools using this for fun projects, overall this is not the best executed idea.

But...

I hope nintendo embraces the idea of players creating things. Id love to see things like the kano computer style of electronics made for the switch, where users can make little games ajd videos with their switch.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4