Words-A-Day 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Learn for Life
Group Admin

This is where you can post whatever you would like others to know about you, including how familiar you are with writing, what genres or tags you prefer, any influences in writing, and whatever else strikes your fancy.

I am Not Worthy, a person who's been writing on and off for about six years. I only have six stories on here at the moment (as of this posting), but plan on changing that. I read a wide variety of genres of non-pony literature, but don't consider myself well-read; pony-wise, I prefer Adventures, Slices of Life, and Tragedies.

Hi, I'm FDA. I consider myself more a storyteller first, then a writer. I've been creating stories all of my life, but I've been writing on and off for about a decade and some years now. I have, at this moment, no stories posted (except for a few specimens in the Writeoff website). I try to read anything and everything; my own philosophy is to learn from everyone.

I tend to read shipping stories more than anything else, but I do enjoy all genres (though I'm less inclined to read sad tags). I am not a fan of humans in Equestria. I joined this group because I liked its principles, and it seemed like a great place to motivate myself to write.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2