The Triptych Continuum 562 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Sind
Group Admin

So, we've officially hit 200 members, a number of significance for anyone caring about milestones in base ten.
For everyone else, just 56 more to go!
And hey, we're closing in on the Cadence of Cloudsdale group, so there's always that :v

As for the other thing, well, better make it quick:
I am officially resigning as Admin of this group.
Simply put, I have not nearly enough interest in ponystuffs anymore(I have yet to watch the latter half of season 4 -- let alone any of season 5 --), and while I may or may not be lurking in the coming future, my heart's just not in it anymore.
Now, here is what will happen. I have already given Estee admin powers, and will strip myself of them(At least to the extend that fimfiction will let me, which basically amounts to "only in imagination"). And so, I am pretty much letting Estee do whatever she wants(moderate herself? employ new admins? burn the whole place down? anything goes, really!)

good luck

Thanks for letting us know. I hope you find something you enjoy more. I know my own interest in ponies has cooled, especially over this last hiatus. It's better to not try and force yourself to stay when you're done, you know?

Everything's cool, as long as you leave a replacement.

Sind,

In which case I can do no better than thank you for your work so far, and wish you good luck in whatever you choose to do next.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4