Stallionverse 236 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I've come up with a potential prequel series, involving the backstories of various characters. There's only two so far, and their just summaries, at this moment and time:

"The Last of the Alicorns": The monster known as Tirek has destroyed Equis, the home of the Alicorns that watch over the troubled land of Equestria. However, two have managed to survive, and escape to Equestria: Crown Prince Solaris and a servant girl, Andromeda. Now, in the heart of their ticking time-bomb of a country, Solaris and Andromeda must unite the three tribes and defeat Tirek, or the monster will doom the world to his reign of terror for all time.

"Destinies": Ten-year-old Shining Armor has been feeling down lately. His sister recently got her Cutie Mark, getting all of their parents' attention and his friends seem to be more interested in the new student, Princess Celestia's niece. Deciding to run away, he finds himself in Canterlot's mysterious forest, where he meets a peculiar girl. Things go wrong from there.

That's al I have so far, and neither has really gotten anything written down, yet. Just wanted some feedback.
Ja ne, have a good day!

Jetto
Group Admin

The first story sounds fine, although I don't feel good about writing a prequels while the current events still barely scratched the surface. I'd rather you came up with more current event, or at least ones in closer proximity.

If the second story is about Cadance, than I have to veto it right now, since I already have their first meeting planned and waiting to do.

For the second one, Cadance is mentioned for all of five seconds. Shining knows of her, but never interacts with her.

As for the first one, I am probably putting it off as it looks to be a multi-chapter, vs the others, which would be one-shots.

Jetto
Group Admin

3750884 Oh, so that's not Cadance... in that case I'm all ears.

I will say this: What are your thoughts towards "A Canterlot Wedding"?

Jetto
Group Admin

3751631 One of the best episodes in the series. Why do you ask?

'Cause the filly he has an awkward first meeting with, ends up saving the life of, and develops an entirely earnest, platonic relationship later turns out to be Chrysalis, who planned the whole thing?!:pinkiegasp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8