The Idea Exchange 266 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So this idea was directly inspired by this fanfiction and I came across called wings of friendship, the only real parallels is that the portal goes to pyloria instead of the eqg world, better than that it takes a completely different this idea is sunset ends up in paria as a sand wing and basically what places that thorns roll in the story basically be coming soon in always especially in being Sonny's mom, and the reason she took the crown is because she thought she could use it to get Sunny back, the story would take place during the events of the fifth book and I imagine Twilight would come across the sunny while she's on the way to the scorpion den then so it's basically the fifth book plus Twilight and Spike
Oh and if you do like this can you please send it to me I would love to read it

I think you really need to expand and better explain your idea.

Could you please explain to me what needs more detail, because to me I feel like it's pretty self-explanatory if you're familiar with the book it's a crossover of, because it basically would follow the storyline of the fifth book with some changes to add in sunset and Twilight

First: actually state the name(s) and author of the books you're referencing. Preferably open the actual books and quote the edition number and year out of the legal page.
Second: you write a plot summary on each book of the series. At least a couple paragraphs per book.
Third: you explain your idea.

Because, honestly, would you want me to just start talking about R. Daneel Olivaw's role on Foundation and Earth, considering that Foundation and Earth is the last book in a 24 book series spanning tens of thousands of years?

Okay but the story is only focusing on the 5th book of the series, the series name is wings of fire,The Brightest Night
Book by Tui T. Sutherland, and would pretty much follow a similar storyline to that book but with adding Twilight and Spike and the placement of thorn with sunset, do you have any more clarification because I don't think I'd be able to wipe down a plot summary of the book off the top of my head, I would assume that anyone who's interested in writing it would also be a fan of the book series

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5