The Idea Exchange 266 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

twilight somehow ends in the past and gradually becomes chrysalis

agatha heterodyne comes to equestria 1200 years before series

sombra had a daughter
the filly of Sombra was in fact good, but everypony shunned her and refused to help her out cuz of who her father was (kinda like the way the animals in Simba's Pride shunned Kovu) until there was a big conflict and she proved her worth by battling a big bad villain

harry potter from mad scientist of azkaban comes to equestria as a pony or human

life of Moe-Lestia

changeling queen fluttershy come to equestria

lina inverse come to equestria as a alicorn or unicorn

kyuubi from naruto ends up in equestria

similar to how nyx was created but with sombra

sombra gets taken out by his son/daughter before the crystal empire vanishes

someone pulls a double old man herdson on the plans of everyone

spike from g1 awakend to equestria with his rise brings forth the monsters from that time

children of the night still live are found by celestia or luna 2 years after lunas return in their underground city now how to reintergrate them is what equestria wants however the cotn want to be left alone. cotn magic is about the same more geared to darkness. are regarded like the fae in legends about them

i am horrible a writing feel free to write it

I have an idea. The Dazzlings are actually Sombra's three daughters that were, after his banishment, escaped the curse and reeked havoc until finally they were sent to the Equestria girls universe. And instead of them being sirens hungry for power they use their dark powers to hopefully bring back their father.

That chrysalis idea sounds interesting and although I've read several stories about fluttershy becoming a changeling queen I think if you put an interesting spin on it, it might be good.

the stuff about sombra could be good but you know what would be cool? If it was Sombra's father instead of his son. Eh? Eh!? Some reverse Luke Skywalker shit right there.

I'm not to familiar with any of that other fandom stuff so I can't really help you there.

Moelestia? you mean the Japanese girls with the unusually large eyes, right? Aren't her eyes already big though? I guess they could be bigger but........

Ooooh okay. Eh, I guess it could be cute.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5