Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

Celestia worried for Twilight's safety turns to the Dark Hunters for help.

The Bohrok Kal are transported to Twilight Sparkle's room just as the Traditionalists make their move against her.

The Traditionalists find out why you do not make an attempt against the life of a pony that The Order of Mata Nui have an interest in.

The Traditionalists killed Twilight Sparkle good thing the Kanohi Ignika and the spirit that lies within have other ideas.

Krika gets a new chance at life with his first order of business being stopping the attempt on Twilight's life.

Third idea is the best one.

I agreed with Funjin777 about the third idea.

What about the Bohrok Kal one?

I also agreed about the idea of The Bohrok Kal are transported to Twilight Sparkle's room.

There a lot of crossovers that feature the toa but not the bohrok any shape or form in anyway.

You made your point.

I'm hope that one of those stories will appeared on fimfiction site.

I have more in the Bionicle group.

I agreed with you.

Speaking of which, what plans do you have in mind?.

Forget what I said.

Anyway, I have joined the Assassinverse group because it is very good, and how did you joined this group?.

I've read alternate stories were the attempt failed or it succeeded and then failed as she returned to life and then I found out there was a group for these stories so I decided to join.

When you read alternate stories were the attempt failed or it succeeded and then failed as she returned to life, did you mean Assassinverse Unicornia The New Order, Assassinverse Green Vengeance and the others?.

First one yes, second one no, that is correct.

Sorry about the late reply had to go to bed.

Oh and what about the fourth one?

The fourth one?, yes, I'm approved of that fourth idea.

I'll admit that the first one isn't that good of an idea considering that the Dark Hunters are basically mercenaries.

Okay, you made your point.

Anyway, I'll see you around, take care.

New Idea added!

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

2, 4, and 5 sound improbable and too deus ex machina, especially 2 and 5. As much I like bohrok, for what reason would they be there at that moment, and why would they protect Twilight?

1 might work in a certain setting and circumstance, 3 while weaker would still make sense in a certain context.

Do you really have to do that as it kinda kills the point of this thread and there's similar fanfics where a defeated character gets a new chance at life thanks to well divine intervention or for whatever reason and they'd protect her to get answers and that's kind of the point of the fourth one as for number 3? I had the scene of Jerbaz cutting of the traitors' heads with them being scared going through my head when I thought of that idea.

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

I just come from experience where fanfiction starts to sound too fanfictiony.

I'm not against crossovers, but I want them to make sense. For example you can't just crossover Pokémon and Bionicle without their being tangible context for why two distinct IPs meet and interact with each other.

similar fanfics where a defeated character gets a new chance at life thanks to well divine intervention or for whatever reason

I know of those things and they're basically isekai, the genre of where characters die and are sent to other worlds, I not against the idea as long as its done well.

The Bohrok Kal have no real character and motivation beyond arrogance and freeing the Bahrag. They only deter to the queens and Mata Nui, so why would they listen to some random afterlife deity from another universe when they would no real compulsion to help some foreign worlds princess?

Really though I just want to make sure your ideas make sense, this is a fanfiction site so their is bound to be bad fanfiction, but every once in a while some real good fanfiction is made.

In the end you can ignore everything I said though I'm just some random guy on the internet.

I wrote down a scene where Kratus interrupts the attempt on Twilight's life with five Elite Rahkshi question is should I post the scene here or as a separate thread?

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

Who is Kratus?

Also here.

My Bionicle OC

“It seems that the Traditionalists have made their move against Twilight Sparkle.” a tall, masked onyx and gun metal armored being holding a great sword said as he observed the traitorous guards head towards the aforementioned mare’s bedchambers “My intervention will be required in order to ensure her safety.” he finished as he blended in with his surroundings while starting a telepathic conversation with Celestia .

Celestia was currently sleeping in her room dreaming before being awoken by a familiar presence in her mind “Celestia wake up!” the giant’s voice said to which the mare activated a spell so she could reply back.

“Kratus what’s wrong?”

“Twilight Sparkle is in danger by your own guards! But don’t worry they’ll be dealt with, I shall leave one alive for interrogation, I’ll inform you when her safety is ensured but know this, both you and your sister should trust none of your guards except for when their trustworthiness is guaranteed.” 

“Thank you old friend and we shall.” the mare replied back knowing that her recent student’s safety is ensured while going to her sister so that they may both be ready to receive word of Twilight’s survival.

The traitorous guards were in position with one of them having a dagger ready to stab the princess but as the blade was about to be thrust into the mare the guard was suddenly lifted by the throat much to the shock and confusion of his fellow traitors before a voice was heard “Committing treason? Tsk tsk.”

“W-w-who’s there?” a guard asked before being impaled by an unseen blade as the guard that was held was thrown at the wall and knocked unconscious as another was cut down before the voice was heard again.

“Me!” the giant said as he reappeared and cut down another guard with a swipe of his broadsword as another was fried by a blast of heat from the giant but as one of the guards went to make a move he was suddenly burned by plasma as a staff wielding, spined, tan and red armored figure appeared as the giant dropped the illusion which also revealed four more staff wielding, spined armored beings with two of them being yellow and the other two being blue/white which engaged the traitors after given unheard orders as the mare woke up from the noise and saw the havoc going on and wondered what was happening “Treason, scan the knife.” the giant told her before he telegrabbed*, lifted then shook the remaining guard at the bed causing a knife to fall down before he too was killed in a blast of heat from the giant who contacted Celestia mentally sending the all clear while the last guard regained consciousness before the giant stunned him with a jolt of electricity as the sisters teleported with their personal guard and restrained the traitor.

“Thank you old friend for saving Twilight Sparkle.” the alabaster mare said before the aforementioned mare spoke in exclamation and disbelief.

“This is an orichalcum blade!”

“Orichalcum, the only thing that can kill an alicorn, they must hate her that much for them to resort to this Young Celestia and Luna.” the giant said.

“Who or what are you and how do you know them?” Twilight finally asked the giant earning a chuckle from him.

“I am Makuta Kratus, Lord and Master of Shadow and a very old friend of theirs.” the giant introduced himself to the mare with a bow of his head.

“Very old indeed.” Luna said with a smirk.

“Now is not the time to talk about my age nor humor as we have more pressing matters such as interrogating the traitor and informing her friends of her events which I suggest we do quietly.” the giant replied as the aforementioned was taken away.

*Similar to telefrag however instead of a kill the "victim" is grabbed shortly after the teleport is finished.

Awesome. I'm glad Twilight is all right.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31