Assassinverse 187 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

When the Orcs of Orismer find out that a large quantity of Orichalum has ended up in Skyrim's ally country, Equestria, they consult with the new emperor of Skyrim, Berskermer, an Orc and the Dragonborn, a noble leader, to negotiate with Equestria to return the Orichalum to Orismer. But Neighsay, who was helping Twilight expand the School of Friendship when students from Skryim arrived in Equestria and is also the Equestrian ambassador for Skyrim, runs in and tells him that after Twilight was murdered, a thorough examination on her body revealed she been killed with an Orichalum dagger, enraging the Orcs. Neighsay continues by saying that Equestria has been conquered by Unicornia, ruled by Majesty Blueblood, daughter of the Unicorn who orchestrated Twilight's death. Berskermer consults the Council of Skryim, composed of his closest allies, and asks for their opinions. All agree on one thing - the only way to end the Bluebloods' tyranny is by going to war with them. It is the Unicornian Empire vs the Imperial Legion of Skryim. The war is on.

So I am guessing that the Orcs will take the Orichalum back to their home country, once they defeat the Unicornia in the final showdown.

This Assassinverse - Wrath of Skyrim is going to be a great Assassinverse story.

Nice, those Orcs are furious.

Definitely. Especially since they know that it was used in dishonorable act. When I found out that Orichalum exists in Skyrim, and learned that Orcs use it the most, and upon learning that the Orcs of Skyrim have a strong sense of honor, if urged they would be pissed if they learned Orichalum was used in a dishonorable act.

Nice, I agreed about the orcs have a strong of Honor, will they get the Orichalum back from Unicornia?, after the final showdown.

I see, but once the orcs get the Orichalum back, what next after this?.

They decide to destroy the enemy's supply of Orichalum but allow Equestria to do whatever they want with their share of Orichalum.

I see, those orcs allow Equestria to do whatever they want with their share of Orichalum.

Speaking of which, what is the status of your other Assassinverse stories?.

They get here when they get here.

All right, keep informed me the progress of your Assassinverse stories.

ah this sounds cool. and ironically in my current Skyrim playthrough I have Twilight as a companion (thanks to an MLP mod)

I saw that mod on YouTube. Along with the swearing Mudcrab mod.

Could you made a scene sample?.

Nah, I think I'm just gonna leave it up for adoption.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17