Assassinverse 188 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Anyone heard of this guy?

Lord Drakkon in a short summary is an evil Tommy with the Green and White Ranger powers combined who is a villain in a series of comics by Boom Studios.

Video on him:

An idea I had in mind for him is this:

A guy dressed as the villain Lord Drakkon somehow ends up in the Assassinverse with a group of his old college buddies dressing up as the Psycho Rangers from Power Rangers in Space, the A-Squad Rangers from Power Rangers SPD, and Koragg from Power Rangers Mystic Force (they would come later) and ends up becoming an enemy to the Traditionalists for his actions in making Twilight Sparkle the Ranger Slayer (evil Kimberly) that saved her from death so, he will show the Traditionalists, the Blueblood clan, and their allies one thing:

They were wrong and he was right....

They could've been gods....(Though Twilight's allies end up reluctantly trusting him.)

Interesting idea.

I know, hope more see this idea.

*shoots Drakkon in the head*(as Heavy) You are dead!

Thanks and an idea is below.

*Lord Drakkon is sitting in a secluded part of Canterlot Castle watching the funeral service for Twilight (he fakes her death after he saves her)*
Lord Drakkon: So much potential for these Traditionalists and Progressives...squandered, wasted by these Bluebloods and their allies.
*The Ranger Slayer (aka a brainwashed Twilight Sparkle) comes to him.*
Ranger Slayer: My Lord, your friends the A-Squad Rangers, the Psycho Rangers, and Koragg are here, they simply await your command.
*Lord Drakkon sits up as he puts on his helmet*
Lord Drakkon: Good, we will strike first at the leaders of the plot to kill you princess who is now my Ranger Slayer, then we will go after their allies and any who dare help them and then when they're helpless, they'll realize one thing...they could've been Gods...
*They go to the A-Squad Rangers, the Psycho Rangers, and Koragg where upon a wave of his right hand, they go and attack those who opposed Twilight and her reforms.*

Good idea.

It's something I figured Deadpool would do. All these other heroes are having trouble fighting Drakkon, then Wade shoots in the head with ease.

Very Nice, those Traditionalists, the Blueblood clan, and their allies has no idea about what is going to happened to them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8