Ideas and Development 125 members · 424 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey ladies and gentlemen. I've just got a great idea for a story.

Now, i'm sure that all of you have the Marvel story, the Spider-Verse.

Well, i have an idea that's similar to that. It takes place after the MLP FIM movie but before the season 8 premiere.

It's called the Harmony-verse. I've got this idea after watching a few shows that put the concept of the Marvel hero, Spider Man and alternate dimensions.

Such as the Spider Man TAS from 1990, the Ultimate Spider Man episodes that make use of the Spider-Verse concept, the two video games, Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time, the comic "The Spider-Verse Saga" and just recently, the teaser trailer of the movie, Spider Man Into The Spider-Verse.

What if there are many other parallel realities where of the MLP FIM Universe ? I'm talking about parallel versions of Equestria, each with their own versions of the bearers of the six Elements of Harmony.

- A version of the Mane Six in an alternate version of Equestria after the deaths of that parallel world's version of the original Mane Six. (Based on Spider Man, Miles Morales)

- The sons or daughters of the original Mane Six from an alternate timeline. (Based on Amazing Spider Woman, May "Mayday" Parker)

- A version of the Mane Six where Princess Twilight Sparkle's body is taken over by the soul of Queen Chrysalis. (Based on Superior Spider Man, Dr Otto Octavious)

- A version of the Mane Six who came from the future where science and technology had combined with magic and sorcery. (Based on Spider Man 2099, Miguel O Hara)

- A version of the Mane Six where instead of Twilight Sparkle, it was Shining Armor and Cadence who became wielders of two of the elements of harmony and are leaders of the team. (Based on Spider Gwen, Gwen Stacy)

- A version of the Mane Six who came from an alternate Equestria in the early 1930s. (Based on Spider Man Noir, Peter Parker)

- Six stallions who are also worthy to wield the real Elements of Harmony in the original version of Equestria. (Based on Silk, Cindy Moon)

- Six stallions who are given artificial versions of the Elements of Harmony but are eventually freed by the original Mane Six and use their given elements for good. (Based on Spider Woman, Jessica Drew)

- An alternate version of the Mane Six where the three Cutie Mark Crusaders are wielders of three of the elements of harmony and are leaders of the group. (Based on Spider Girl, Anya Corazan)

Tag line: Enter a universe where more than six bears the elements.

Well, ladies and gentlemen. What do you think ? Does this sound like a good story ?

Please let me know and i will let you adopt this idea concept manuscript.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1