Ideas and Development 125 members · 424 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Thought of this one a while ago. If someone would be interested in adopting or improving on it, feel free to do so :twilightsmile:

Within the City Limits

Description
Half a decade ago, a dozen ponies arrived in a sprawling metropolitan ruin without any memory except for the most basic of knowledge. What faced them in the ruins, however, were deaths traps, nightmarish creature and magic beyond their understanding. With each passing months, a new pony arrived and along with them, food and essential tools. However, not one of them was a pegai; they were all either earth ponies or unicorns. Then the arrivals suddenly stopped. So did the supplies that arrived with them. The remaining ponies had no choice but to form a simple but determined goal: to reach the edges of the city with their lives and sanity intact.

Years later, something extraordinary happened. A new arrival appeared in the wasteland, a pegasus. Even more so, she claims that she remembers everything from her old life and calls herself… Rainbow Dash.

Idea: This is what I think would happen if you apply the Maze Runner to future Equestrian Wasteland and then have a trans-dimensional displacement of RD from canon Equestria. If someone does write it, I'll be grateful if they can PM me with the story link when its published :twilightsmile:

5704661 Seems quite like a Maze Runner rewritten... I wonder if someone will make it :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2