Ideas and Development 125 members · 424 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I need help with this story that I'm writing called 'A Crystal Shines' this is probably going to be my most difficult fanfiction and mostly because on how to tackle the subject that is the title of this thread. The idea of the story is that Sombra is still alive and finds himself slowly being reformed (don't leave from this thread yet, I know it's an idea that's been done millions of times on FiMFiction but this is where it gets interesting) he is reformed by a filly. Now, don't get the wrong impression that this is going to be some kind of fic that portrays Sombra as a pedophile, because it is not. What I want to get across is that not only adult mares who only serve as a love interest at the end can reform someone, now back to the topic at hand, the problem I'm having is that...I don't know how to write this. If there's anyone that can help me out there please do so. And this is the way it's being planned out, the main character named Heart's Desire has some sort of magic within her that seems to be bringing Prince Sombra slowly back, causing his good side and evil side to sort of collide with each other at times. Sort of a Jekyll and Hyde sort of thing. Again, if there's anyone who can help me with this, please do so, I'd really appreciate it!

Link to my Fanfiction

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1