Ideas and Development 125 members · 424 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So, I'm sitting here, putting the finishing touches on what might just be the best thing I've drawn ever, when all of a sudden, I get struck by an interesting idea. I'm not going to use it, so it's up for grabs

Suppose all of Equestria split into into three factions. The Children of the Night, The Discordians, and The Solar Seers. Now we all know Twilight and Rarity would choose the Solar Empire Seers. But I get the feeling that not every one of her friends would join her. Suppose Rainbow Dash and AJ chose the Children of the Night while Fluttershy chooses to stand by Discord.
Keep in mind that this isn't a war story or a "one side is better than the other side". All three sides live in relative peace. albeit seperated. The only difference is their conflicting views on how friendship works. The Solar Seers believe in total harmony. No fighting, no disagreements, and complete honesty between one another forms friendships are their motto. The Children of the Night believe in compatibility. They embrace conflicting views and playful shoving contests as long as they can share the same interests. The Discordians are nearly the same as The Children, except that they place heavy emphasis on chaos. The believe that having fun with others and at others expense are the best way to create bonds. A good cooperative prank and having a laugh together goes farther for them than say, having a good conversation about the same book preference.
With this in mind, you would think that Pinkie Pie would be with the Discordians right? Wrong. The story will revolve around Pinkie Pie trying to hop between factions to bring her friends closer together. Eventually, ponies get tired of her flip flopping and ask her to stay on one side. The plot will explore Pinkie's feelings on the emotional barriers that surround the hearts of each faction member, and what prevents them from experiencing true friendship.

Anyone want it?

Oh that sounds awesome I'm gonna think about it first ok?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2