Dark Side Of Equestria 677 members · 2,078 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

“Like this!?” shouted Celestia, stomping her hoof, a disc of light appearing underneath her to support her weight, her wings no longer flapping but now flared in anger. “This is what you call your perfect solution? A lifetime of mind-numbing terror for everypony but you?”

He looked down at his victim’s eyes, widened in their final expression of pain and horror.

“In time, they will come to love me with all their hearts, and then the suffering will stop… won’t you, my crystal slave?”

Behind him, he heard more guards running into the throne room. He turned around just in time to see color drain from their faces at the sight they beheld, their coats changing from sparkly and crystalline to a dull sheen of old glass.

Slowly, Lightbringer started walking towards them, each step accentuated with a stomp that cracked the crystal floor. “You silly little ponies…” he growled through clenched teeth, “You thought killing me would be enough? You thought tearing me to pieces would be enough? That I would be gone like a bad dream?”

Enter the world where an ancient war has been waged unseen for centuries. Where ancient grudges refuse to fade away, and immortal monsters hide among unaware ponies. Enter the world of Dissonance.

And please, leave a comment when you do. I love watching my readers speculate, and a lot of my identity as a writer depends on leaving puzzles for them to solve :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1