Trenderhoof on the Road 52 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Yildun
Group Admin

o/` Mine, mine, mine for the taking. o/` :pinkiecrazy:

And then seagulls.

Aw, c'mon! You know Trend enjoys the ocean!

I mean, it's probably not going to be the most super-active group ever, but the only other Trend things here are the Trenderpommel group, for just that one ship, and the group for tagless characters. Trend has his own folder in that, because he rose off the bottom and got his own tag. And that is it.

Yildun
Group Admin

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It didn't notify me! :rainbowderp:

Aw, c'mon! You know Trend enjoys the ocean!

I was spouting useless Disney memes (while no one else was in the room), but I'm betting he does! :trollestia:

He's probably a huge fan of Las Pegasus and Applewood. Someone needs to draw him on a beach towel, wearing sunglasses! I wonder what he reads while he's sunning himself? I'm thinking poetry, but maybe that is too obvious. I think he writes for Condé Neigh Traveler. I don't know if he reads his own columns or those of others. I mean, not in public anyway.

Oooooh. The Herbivore's Dilemma? That groan-worthy joke is free, btw. (Especially since they could be considered mild omnivores for eating eggs.) :raritywink:

I mean, it's probably not going to be the most super-active group ever, but the only other Trend things here are the Trenderpommel group, for just that one ship, and the group for tagless characters. Trend has his own folder in that, because he rose off the bottom and got his own tag. And that is it.

Well, I knew about the Tagless group and his Ascension. (Alicorn Trenderhoof!) :rainbowhuh:

*looks and finds not only TrenderPommel, but TrenderJack and TrenderRarity*

Oh my. Well. I support any and all pairings, but I'm really saddened that he got three specific shipping groups before he got his own group. I mean, not that I'm surprised. He's easy to overlook, since he comes off as being shallower than a puddle. :rainbowlaugh:

Whether that impression is true or not, I leave it up to the individual to decide. I like him any way you please, though I do prefer him alive and well.

P.S. my favorite is Trend/Maud and I'll fight all of you to the death over that! Sandwiches at dawn. Please bring your own condiments and sauces. Also, napkins. Cheese is not invited, unless he plays some sort of awesome duel song for me, before he smacks me over the head with some kind of grilled submarine. :trollestia:

This group needs more activity. It has so much potential. Plus I always wonder what would happen if either Rarity, Applejack (or Celestia forbid both:trollestia:) did end up in relationship with him. But we'll never know.

3445325 It DOES need more activity! I'm in the middle of a couple of chapters right now, but I'm almost about to start the grand I Will Comment On Every Trenderhoof Story tour!

Well, you have 17 stories there (including mine) so good luck. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6