FanFictionsAnonymous 17 members · 201 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

WHAT YEAR IS IT? No seriously I've been locked in my room forced to code, what year is it? But, work aside I come bearing a new episode HUZZAH! This week we uncover the horrible truth behind ponyville in Tired Old Man's "Letters From an Irritated Princess". Now this video is a tad different as the fic is freaking long and still going. So this is a first part in the series of readings that we will do in attempts to actually make it through. My hope is that we can start recording a bit more often in the future to the point where I can release a part from this story as well as a stand alone story once a week. I'll keep you posted on that.

Have some questions, want your fanfic removed? Perhaps you'd just like to meet us and read along in an episode. Just send us a message we'll hopefully reply before the end of the world. After all we're gonna try to update weekly.

Reading Suggestions Forum

Feedback and suggestions forum

Follow us:
Podcast Subscription: [url=itpc://feeds.feedburner.com/FanFicsAnonymous]Itunes RSS

FimFiction Group

Youtube

Tumblr

Does anyone honestly read this? :rainbowwild: nom nom I got a leg made of cheese and I like to spin me right round baby right round like a vinyl scootaloo on the dance ceiling.

Until next time, this is FFA signing out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1