Equestrian Monarchist League United 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Brasta Septim
Group Admin

Hello, my name is BrastaAura17. I am an American-born, British-raised University student who grew up in Southeast England before relocating to the United States once more. I have been a monarchist for roughly five years now. Anyway, I welcome you all, and hope you may find your time here fruitful and enlightening. Enjoy, and welcome! :pinkiehappy:

3268640 So it seems that my group The Equestrian Monarchist League inspired your group

Brasta Septim
Group Admin

3268669 Yes, you would be right. Except I was also inspired by the International Monarchist League, the British Monarchist League, the Alliance Royale, the Monarchist League of Australia,The Monarchist League of New Zealand, the Constitutional Monarchy Association, and the Monarchist League of Canada.

3268702 Well I was inspired by the Monarchist League of Canada which is my country

Brasta Septim
Group Admin

It was mostly the British Monarchist League for me, as that is my country. May Her Majesty's reign continue to be glorious! Vivat!

3268723 Vivat Regina! :pinkiehappy: Oh I must warn you about a nasty troll who calls himself King George III because I think he is a closet Communist sympathiser. And I had to ban him from my group because me and him had a ugly argument over that lunatic Ted Turner the media mogul who supports Communist China's One Child Policy and says that soldiers committing suicide is terrific

Brasta Septim
Group Admin

3268798 Ehh... I'll keep an eye out for him, alright? Just a tip for the future- if someone makes long, deliberately offensive, nigh incomprehensible posts about politics, they tend to be trolls.

3268806 Alright and please check out the thread in my group and also check the two stories that I put in my group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10