A New World, a New Way fan group 789 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

An-G: Welcome, My name is An-G, which stands for "Autonomous Neural Generation". This ask thread has been created for the supremacist organization successful technology Company that is The Magma Corporation. Our receptionists, including the CEO and his friends are on the line and waiting to answer your troubleshooting inquisitions.

Brandon: If you have any curiosity about Team Magma, be it about our goals and intents, then that is also up for discussion!

Reaper: Reap the weak

Members of Team Magma include:

Maxie
Courtney
Tabitha
Ruby
Winter
Phryos
Yumi
Reaper the Robot
Dr. Brainstorm
Marcus
Fabia
Daniel
Silver

Hey, Agent Sans from Team Magma. As always, I'm not doing much. Got any assignments for me?

Is everyone happy with what Pokemon they became (not the fact they became one but which they became)

Tabitha: Their is this entity called Flowey located in the Everfree forest, I need You and Agent Frisk to go and "get rid of the problem"

Maxie: Most of the people who were happy were the ones who got human forms, anyone who got quadruple forms or something that didn't allowed for possable hands and holding things raged for the first few weeks

Alright, I'll dispatch Frisk. I'll stay and watch-*yawn*-My hot dog sta- I mean sentry station!

Silver, how do you feel knowing that you are the son of all of Arceus's troubles, that your father pretty much ruined all chances of Pokemon Equality when he started the trend of capturing Legendary Pokemon?

Silver: Meh, that old llama ain't got jack on me

Howdy! I'm Northy, Northy the Flower!
To Brandon
I was wondering, Mr. Brandon, how much your stock cost? I would love love love to take part in your little company!

That beings said...I do want to ask you something regarding your political know-how on Equestrian law? You see, I believe that if one such as yourself has any intention of outdoing Arceus, you'll need to take to the streets and pass out flyers. Run for public office, spread propaganda, and prove yourself to be a beneficial member to society!

Or maybe you could produce fancy new products for the people of Equus, get a consumer market going! Speaking of which, what does your company exactly make now with the lack of the technology you have on Equus?

To Ruby
Where did you get that cloak, I want one you adorable little fox! Confound your cuteness, you will not defeat me!!!

That being said, what is your exact relationship with your teammates? Don't be afraid to let it all out, being the moral support to a bunch of serious grumpy individuals can be stressful!

Brandon: Some of you questions will be answered come next chapter

Ruby: My dad made this cloak for me. As for my teammates, we are all family.

Okay, questions for Winter, Ruby, and Maxie!

Dear Maxie,

How the heck did you manage to avoid jail time for, you know, almost dooming the planet!?! Look, I'm all about forgiveness...but come on! You even got to keep most of you assets and continue to have a company. People get arrested for being in a relationship with Pokemon, but when someone releases the primal energy of a walking volcano they only slap them on the wrist!

Teach me your ways of getting out of such crimes, Sir Maxie. It'll help with me getting out of trouble when taking a cookie from the cookie jar past 9:00pm!

All this being said, I wish you the best of luck on Equus and in finding your wife!

Dear Ruby and Winter,

I was wondering how deep your relationship goes...tell me Winter, do you like Ruby? Ruby...do you like Winter?

And no, not in the 'friend like' kind of way. I'm talking deep romantic feelings that burn your insides as each of you attempt to go by without tell each other how you truly feel!
(Don't hide your feelings from me, I know all and see all >:3)

And if you do have...feelings for one another, may I suggest you go to Sugar Cube corner for a milkshake...one milkshake, two straws. And don't forget to get some pasta...that you would share.

In all seriousness though, I'm shipping both of you and you can't stop me! But I decided to ask if you truly felt anything for each other besides being 'just friends'.

5064484 You know I know where your going with the latter question and I find it so funny.:rainbowlaugh:

5064495 Excellent, I knew that someone would understand me and my complex and shrouded ways!

5064504 I watched RWBY longer than Metroid has so I would know what you were thinking.

Ruby: Nah,I prefer the males, Especially those strapping Lucario and Combuskin

Winter: Me to, but I find Aang's constant advances annoying

Maxie: You'd be surprised how much easy it is to pay the police to look away, plus no one really caught us since our base remained undiscovered, also my wife ran the company while I lead Team Magma, as far as anyone knew, there wasn't evidence connecting the two.

BTW, assume every character in my story is hetero, no same sex stuff, don't still well with me.

I may have only started watching after that death battle, but I know just as much as you

Ruby: Nah,I prefer the males, Especially those strapping Lucario and Combuskin

Winter: Me to, but I find Aang's constant advances annoying

Curses! My shipping dreams are crushed...but now that Ruby has mentioned that she like Lucaro's....Jooooonnnnaaaathhhhannn, I found someone who's interested in ya!

Also...Winter. You want me to fight Aang 1v1 to get him to leave you alone! I'll challenge that guys to a cooking competition, no way could he beat me then!

Maxie: You'd be surprised how much easy it is to pay the police to look away, plus no one really caught us since our base remained undiscovered, also my wife ran the company while I lead Team Magma, as far as anyone knew, there was evidence connecting the two.

YOU SLY FOX!

Stay classy Maxie, stay classy!

*Holds up picture of Magma logo, hoping for an autograph*

BTW, assume every character in my story is hetero, no same sex stuff, don't still well with me.

It's cool, I can completely understand where you're coming from (Profile pic is Sparity ship!). However, that doesn't mean I didn't want to make Ruby and Winter blush :3

5064567 So what was your reaction to Yang losing an arm, Pyrrhas death, the team being divided, and Salem?

Crystal Clarity is best Sparity

You can read all about it right here

Crystal Clarity is best Sparity

*rubs clawed hooves together*
Excellent!

5064893 Dude are you alright cause your scaring me?

SpikexRarity is constantly trampled on by the restrictions that two different species brings! So seeing a faithful follower is always good!

Sparity was the reason I joined the Brony fandom

Reaper, what are your thoughts on your enemies, foe and adversaries?

Reaper: Kill. Maim. Destroy.

So Maxie, would you ever consider going the route of Cipher Syndicate or do their actions disgust you?

To whoever may concern; has anyone ever encountered a giant venus flytrap on crack that has zombifying drool? You might want to take care of that.

Maxie: Cipher is in my view Team Rocket on Shadow Pokemon Steroids, which was why they failed two times

a giant venus flytrap on crack that has zombifying drool

Ruby: *brings out sniper scythe* Its Harvest time!

Marcus, I've heard that Gene and Belle have encountered Bounty Hunters before, plus they have experience dealing with Pokemon Rangers and international Police.

And now they live in world where they are accepted and the last time someone tried to arrest him on this world... It didn't end well for them.

So pray tell how are you going to fulfill your contract to his mom?

Marcus: I won't say how I'm going to do it, but I will let you know that I have every intention of reuniting Miss Philips with her dear son

So Maxie, what are your favorite tales from beyond the universe?

5127639 So I take it you guys already found her in the new world?

Maxie: As a prototype for the portal back to Earth, we made a mirror that can look into the multiverse. I have observed many alternate worlds, some of which include a world where aliens had invaded Equus when Arceus brought the Pokémon, a planet where people live on the swords of still giants. But my favorite is an Earth were this hero called the "Flash" is able to access something called the speed force.

5127650 Marcus: Maybe

But that world with the people living on giants is filled with water D: It has too much water for you. Wouldn't that have you give it a 7.8?

5127656 well if your willing to go through with this then you better be prepared.

Maxie: I admit, the lack of land is not appealing, but that sword wielded by that boy in the red jacket has displayed some interesting powers.

5127663 Marcus: Oh I'm prepared *reloads Spas-12* very prepared

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33