Suicide prevention group 94 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I am super super happy about what i did last night, so i figured i might as well share it with the group. So last night, i went through a really tough and scary counseling session. I am not going to talk about what was said just yet, as i am still processing it. Anyway, i talked to my surrogate brother HudsonHawk, and he managed to keep me from having a total meltdown (love you, big bro). Many of you probably know about my struggles with self harm. I had managed to get through about a week free of cutting myself. I nearly cut last night, but instead of hurting myself, i skipped the cutting, and went straight to the bandaids. But that is not the awesome thing i did last night! I took the razor blade i used to hurt myself, went outside with no shoes on, and put it in the large trash bin which is going to be emptied tomorrow. It felt really awesome! This morning i told HudsonHawk about it and he was really happy and suggested i share it with you all, which is what i am doing now

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

3891494 Good for you. You're making progress.

HudsonHawk
Group Admin

I went Royal Canterlot Voice on her. I was THAT excited.

Well done. You make me proud, little sis.

I don't need a big brother program. I'm already in one. I'm the big brother of a girl named Ana, and that's good enough for me.

Here's to another week free of self harm.

3891578 you gave me another idea!!!!

3891702 big brother big sister group for fimfiction!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6