OCs 116 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I need some OCs if you are also a member of Canterlot Wedding Blues then you saw my story seed idea Thread if not here it is.

After giving my feedback for some of these Threads I realize no one bring up the idea of Twilight becoming a Pirate or even the Pirate Queen, I mean thought about it there ones where she is a ruler or went to another Dimension while none have the thought about Twilight as a pirate and there are the reasons why this would make a good story for anyone.

1. As the Pirate Queen all pirates have to answered to Twilight.
  2. As a pirate Twilight don't stay at any port which every if the main five were to saw her at pub she would get out of there more faster then Applejack(Running) while out fight Rainbow Dash
  3. Twilight would see why someone would chose the life of a pirate over than a normal life under a tyrant control
  4. It's a chance for any nobles that want to take over Equestria from the princesses since if Princess Celestai's student is pirate which mean as long that no pony tell her they can send bounty hunters after her and with Twilight in their hooves the princesses will do anything to get her back.
  5. Twilight's ship can fly, sail and traveling under water

Since no had take it I might do it so here is the crew so far

Captain) Twilight Sparkle
First mate) Starlight Glimmer
Shipwright) Hiccup (OC Diamond dog)
Ship's Chef)
Doctor)
Gunner)
Navigator)
Thief) Capper
Treasurer)
Striker)
Researcher)

Name:
Type:
Color:
Personality/ small backstory:
Cutiemark:
Strength:
Weakness:

I hope you have fun making the OCs and thank you :twilightsmile::pinkiesmile:

Do you need OC or you gave up on the idea?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2