The Ending-Verse 586 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Anyone Have ever think if jason Wright actually die in his suicide attempt?
How Applejack would react when Her hometown actually made him kill himself?
How Will celestia react?
Did someone Have think the HUGE different path? :rainbowhuh:
Se Have the original without a sequel, a "sequel" trying to fix the past, one with changelings, one with revenge think stop discord.
The only idea left is a "sequel" with jason death.

i have wonder about this so many times.i would like to read this thing

The pony's generally would have been good riddance. Then Celestia would have learned of it and have been very unhappy. Enough that I could see her actally punishing Ponyville and it's citizens and probably recalling Twilight completely to Canterlot.

4325956 were 2 now i think a lot about this but i never see myself doing one because i know i'll screw the first chapter (with some luck second :derpytongue2:)

4326015 yeah, already looking that actually happend (minus Applejack tough, she see him die in front of her :ajsleepy:)

4326069 Applejack would be devastated and probably wouldn't understand why. The Pony's considered him a monster but monsters don't commit suicide. And it would have destroyed her. Probably enough to call Ponyville and her Friends out on it and then I believe she would leave. To sick to even look at anyone. Probably go to Apploosa and her act would have driven the girls apart even more because they wouldnt even understand.

4326091 you know what? I could't agree more :ajsmug:
(I actually see how much she Will cry when she made him a grave in condition :pinkiesad2:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7