Author Promotion and Assistance Group 98 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey there, I’m the Fan Without a Face! I’m a freelance editor, who is eager to help any writer on the site with their editing in any way that I can!

I have a fair amount of experience editing, as I’ve been editing for several years and have even worked as a writing tutor in the past. I’ve similarly done editing for several people on this site, as well as on Deviantart. I’ve even edited a few chapters in a book that is in the process of being published and the author is crediting me as an editor.

I’m very efficient time wise, and depending on the length of the story, I can usually get your story edited pretty quickly if needed. Generally, I prefer to use googledocx, with the suggestion tool on, so you can see my edits and reject them if you disagree with them.

It’s worth mentioning that I do charge for my edits but my prices are reasonably fair and if needed I’m willing to bargain for a different price. I enjoy editing, but I also need to be able to support myself, hence the reason I’m charging. I hope this doesn’t offend anyone.

Prices: The prices I charge mainly vary depending on length as I normally charge by length rather than by the hour.

$3 per 1000 words for one shots

$5 per 1000 words for Clop fics

$12 per hour any story over 100,000 words (Though here I’m willing to bargain with regards to the price, if we need to work something else out, I will accommodate).

I look forward to working with you and your stories in the future!

Should note, I'm still a little new to freelance editing, so if you have comments please keep them constructive. That's all I ask for.

Also if I'm not allowed to post this kind of promotion here, I didn't know that and I apologize in advance.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1