The Herd 128 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello comrades. I would like to post an editors request for my story, living terror. A gore fic that includes rainbow dash and another pony, which you'll get to know better as the series goes on.So i need an editor thats good on gore fics.

Ps i can edit, just not my own work

Blue Thunder
Group Admin

Ok. i'm working on my next story. I plan on taking a bit longer then two hours. It is called Stranded and i got the idea from the movie Cast Away. It stars Lightning Flash, the son of Blue Thunder. He flys a route in the Equestrian Mail Service between Equestria and the Griffin Empire. Hes diverted out over the ocean to avoid a forming storm. But the storm forms much faster and bigger then the weather pegasi planned and Flash and the rookie hes training to help pull his mail charriot are caught in the sudden wind and rain. The rookie manages to undo his harness but Flash's harness buckle gets jamed and without a co-puller the weight forces him to crash land on an island. He breaks his wing, stranding him on the island untll he heals. Not knowing how far the wind has blown him or where his co-puller has gone, he deicdes to set up shelter. But first he has to survive the night, and the strange noises comming from the cave just down the beach.... The story ends with him facing the creacher almost three months after the crash landing. The end is a suprise. I just need filler for the three months between the crash and the ending.

Blue Thunder
Group Admin

The island looks like this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3