The Hangout - Rest, Relax, Help Others. 25 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

So who's looking forward to the newest installment in the Super Smash Bros. series? The 3DS version comes out this Summer, and the Wii U version comes out this Winter.

You can talk about anything Smash Bros. related here. What characters you want, which ones you're excited to play as, past Super Smash Bros. characters, game modes, and other stuff, assist trophies, and the new custom move sets. Talk about anything Smash Bros. related.

3200505 Why the fuck is Little Mac, only an assist trophy?! I seriously hope Nintendo realizes that he should be a playable character. I mean it makes the most since He's the only fighter there. Also, I heard that Final Destination's confirmed.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3201249 umm, he's not an assist trophy, and neither is Mega Man. Look up Little Mac Punches In.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

I like that they made online mode so cool. They have "For Fun" and "For Glory" as options against Anyone. "For Fun" means any stage except Final Destination can be chosen, and losses are not recorded. "For Glory" means ONLY Final Destination can be chosen, and wins and losses are recorded.

3201285 Oh... I didn't know that.:twilightsheepish:
Sorry, I got confused with a lot of confirmations that weren't and I haven't kept up with it lately, so yeah... Sorry.
But, Final Destination is confirmed.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

Here's a link if you want to keep yourself up-to-date with all the playable characters:
http://www.smashbros.com/sp/us/
The worst part about the new Super Smash Bros. game is that you can't switch characters mid-battle, like Samus switching to Zero Suit Samus. Now, they're two different characters, just like Zelda and Shiek. Or Sheik, I dunno how you spell it.

3201305 I suppose the phrase is now NOW ITEMS, FOX ONLY, FOR GLORY!!!:rainbowlaugh:
I would still prefer the old way.
3201351 That does suck, but what are you gonna do? I mean there are always gripes with games, and It's not like they can change it.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3201374 it's alright, actually. Today my friend Coleman and I were talking about the same thing, and he was boasting his skills with Pokemon Trainer, because he could switch pokemon just as someone was about to attack him. Which is a pretty cheap move.

Also, the Pokemon Trainer's not gonna be in the game. They're still doing Charizard, though, which is pretty awesome. No cheap moves like switching to worry about.

3201393 Yeah, that is pretty cheap.
They also got Greninja and Lucario, which is awesome, because LUCARIO'S MY FAVORITE POKÉMON EVURRRRRR! They always treat Lucario right, giving him movies, shrines, and even just giving him to you in X and Y.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3201416 plus, they made it to where you can have him transform into Mega Lucario (don't know if that's his final smash or not)

3201468 I have no doubt that it is. Even his Mega evolved form is awesome! His weird dreadlocks are fists! He could now beat Machamp in arm rustling now! He's just so freaking awesome!
I wonder what Greninja and Charizard's Final Smashes are. Probably just their Mega-evolutions.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3201506 why not check out some of the trailers?

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3201493 yeah, that's too bad. At least there's Mega Man and Little Mac. To be honest, I wanted them to put Geno in there. But that's never gonna happen because Square is now Square-Enix, and they're independent from others, I think. I also wanted them to put Miis into the game. And they still might. But if I don't see no Captain Falcon, it ain't worth it. Captain Falcon was always the best brawler ever. He was this good:

3202722 I wish Cranky Kong was confirmed.
3202729 I wish they put Miis into Wonderful 101, as playable characters. They would fit perfectly, and the swords would be so big. Also, whenever me and my brother played Street Fighter 2, he would always pick M. Bison, because it reminded him of Captain Falcon.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3202759 they already have Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. I imagine if there are any character roster updates for the Wii U, he'll probably put a software update on the 3DS eshop. Any characters he might add after the Wii U version releases can be downloadable via software updates, both on Wii U and 3DS. Of course, that's only my idea.

3202782 But, Ah want it now!:applecry:

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3202867 lol...

"I WANT IT NOW!

I WANT CAKE NOW!

I-I want it now..."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18