The Hangout - Rest, Relax, Help Others. 25 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

For those of you who don't know who the AVGN( Angry Video Game Nerd) is, than I'll explain. He is a youtuber who reviews old 'shitty games that suck ass' from the early, pioneering days of video gaming. From Commodore 64 to the N64 he's reviewed hundreds of old games. He is currently working on a movie for the character he portrays when he reviews games( for those of you that want to see if you like him or not, check out his Sega CD and Sega 32X reviews, you'll get a good idea of what he does) that will most likely come out by the end of the year. If you want a website where he keeps all his videos look up Cinemassacre.com.
Now for people who already like The Nerd, I'll reiterate the question.
How hyped are you for this, no doubt Casablanca of video game movies

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3198842 Hell yea I'm hyped!

3200502 YEAH! You think that they'll actually finish it by the end of the year?

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3200620 who knows? They said they don't have much left to do

3200631 I heard that they just need music, editing, and a few other things. So they might finish it up by summer and get everything ready for a Christmas release.

Brony_Falcon
Group Admin

3200643 they must be doing really good with it, because I saw when they were showing the video shot with a plastic car driving down a fake desert landscape. Pretty cheap trick, but awesome nonetheless.

3200646 I saw that the main human antagonist is just some general guy without an arm. He doesn't have anything to cover the wound either, so where his arm is supposed to be is just muscle, or lack there of...

3198842 I can't wait for the movie:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8