Titanfall 87 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Krrrzt! Krrraacklllllzt! Krkkkkkkkkkellokkrzt! KrarararaHello? Is anyonkrarararararzt!

Hello!? IMC, Marauder Corps, fuck sake I'd take a pirate ship with a bunch of faggots if it means I can get an extraction from this God forgotten world! I don't know what I did… Well, I kinda do… Crashed my Atlas into a mountain, above a city while a wedding and some battle was going on. Beaten whoever got in my way, non-lethally of course, I didn't know who's right or wrong! I still don't! Fucking bug horse people could be fighting for their lives, just like us! Or they could be demons… I hope they're not demons. I… also punched, kicked and zip-tied some important looking natives with tiaras… and kidnapped some of their military members… I later found out, I kidnapped a princess, gave a shiner to another and… I may've stolen the rings from the wedding…

Look! I've done some very questionable things, both before and after I got here, before and after I defected to the Marauder Corps… I'm not sure what to do… but I'll evade capture for as long as possible in the slim hope someone hears this… and, if it comes down to capture or death, I'll ride the nuclear explosion of my Atlas into the god damn sky.

This is Sergeant Boone Benelli, and this message will repeat until my death. Please… is there anybody out there?

Krrztztrtzrtuckikrazztztet go ofrtttrrzrrzCD!rzrk!

Ah, Atlas titans
How I miss that damage core....

That aside, a failed warpfall into the canterlot wedding changeling invasion would make for a fun story

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2