Buddy Fighters 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Gao Mikado goes to the Castle card shop for some new cards and find a buddy fight in progress with a fighter he had never seen and a deck and flag he never heard of. The stranger wins the fight and then Gao challenge the stranger. The stranger deck has the MLP cast in it and the Equestia's Royal flag.

That all got, if someone wants to run with this idea they are welcome to it. If someone does make this; add it to this group please.:fluttershysad:

I actually have started to come up with cards for a mlp deck. Want to hear about my prototype cards?

5536923 Somebody have to add a story folder to the group before any story can be added

5999297 I do and I think Gao's sister should have the deck.

well the thing is the deck is complex. has a impact and impact monsters. the flag even has a power.

sure just mail it to me and I have a look at it,
maybe that could be in the 2nd chapter

6532635 Let me guess you're planning on your OC to have the deck? and can you please make the Story folders.

Comment posted by RainbowTheTankEngine deleted Aug 6th, 2018

I'm not admin of this group thought I wish I was.

6532963 So whom will get the deck?

I don't know it's up to you if want to use the idea. I left it on this group for anybody who could do something with the idea.

6533045 Oh right sorry I forget this a idea up for grabs

just as long the person leaves a link to the story they create from the idea on this thread so I can read it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14