Buddy Fighters 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
G-man64
Group Admin

Here's where you should introduce yourself, and the best way for one of us to introduce ourselves? by raising the flag for our world! So what world do you fight for?

Personally I have no idea. :twilightblush: They're all just so cool. I mean Katana World is Ninja's.

Who doesn't love Ninja's?

But look at some of the awesome Dragon Knights of Dragon World.

But I'm always a mage so Magic World seems right up my ally, ESPECIALLY when this slice of awesome a monster they have.

DEMON PROGRAMMER! Maybe it'd help if I mentioned that Shin Megami Tensei's one of my favorite game series?

So there you go I don't know what flag I'll raise but what about the rest of you? What flag do you raise?

I got a dragon world deck today and it has 3 I kid you not 3 Buddy rare Thunder drum bunker dragons!

3144989 Just wondering if you would like to do a buddyfight crossover.
Just thinking if anyone who likes mlp and Buddyfight, then can someone make a fanfic with the Equestria girls and their buddies. Some of the buddies have been transported to the Equestria girls world and need to help save it with friendship and Buddyfighting.
Twilight- Bal dragon
Rainbow Dash- Drum Bunker dragon
Fluttershy- Abigale dragon
Rarity- Jack Knife dragon
Applejack- Sukikage
Pinkie- Asmodia
Sunset- Batzz

Starlight Glimmer is deck master, she makes the girls decks stronger.
I think Twilight and Bal would balance each other out, his child curiousness and fascination with everything/one, with her knowledge of science, and her timitedness toward new things, would make great partners.
Rainbow and drum are so much alike its scary, their hothead attitudes, their stubbornness, and their loyalty to their friends. Their a perfect match, they would also try to out match each other with their determination.
Fluttershy is a shy girl and is scared of a lot of things, Abigale is a strong dragon, and is not afraid of anything, he would try and help her try new things, be her protector, voice of reason, and have fun himself. She is his would take care of him when he gets injured and wants to know more about him better, opposites attract.
I feel that Jack would Rarity's Dragon in shining armor, they both are a generous in trying to help their friends, I see Rarity using him as a model for buddy cloths. She is a very fancy girl and wants to hang out with celebrities, Jack himself is a celebrity and I think she would most likely love all of Jacks different armors. Jack can be a brute and go all out, but Rarity would settle him down and remind him that he is a gentledrake.
Applejack a farmer on an apple farm and likes to do work, Sukikage is a ninja wanting to please his master/mistress and well doesn't speak a lot, but he writes down what he says in Japanese, the odd couple. I see these two have time to a just, he wants to make her happy by doing most of the work, but she don't trust in since he is a ninja, and from what she knows ninja's are thieves. They both are bound by honor, and are as honest as you can be, they will get along eventually.
Pinkie and Asmodi the crazy ones, that are uncanny alike, and would get along with anybody. With smiles everywhere and wanting to spread smiles to everyone, with hip hop dancing and parties everywhere. These are to obvious one to put together, the deamon lord and the party planner, what can go wrong.
Sunset the former villain, and Batzz the deamon dragon, she is trying to teach friendship and he is a prideful gladiator that wants to fight to maintain dominace. They are both stubborn and don't quite, he thinks showing some compassion is weakness. She tries to see the good in all, and she sees him as stubborn child and wants to show him that he doesn't need to be the tuff guy.

G-man64
Group Admin

I haven't seen it since they switched to subtitles (my Kindle wouldn't support them) so I may not be the best person to ask.

i raise my army of flages!

dragon world

danger world

magic world

katana world

ancient world

legend world

hero world

start dragon world

and darkness dragon world

i wish for others to join us in making buddyfight storys and continuing on this fun card game

I would like to discuses with you about buddyfight, and question, can I make the idea into an oc one where he lives in that world or ben died and reincarnated into said world?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7