The Group Where The Human Isn't A Doormat 1,697 members · 629 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So I've been playing around with this new idea for an hie (posible clop involved) fic were a human is thrown into Equestria as a child but he/she (haven't dicided yet) winds up in a griffin city and is taken and sold by slave traders to a griffin that trains gladiators for emperor. Fast forward several years and he/she is the most feared and respected gladiator in all of Griffindor. One day Princesse Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight and Prince Shinning Amor are invited to a diplomatic meeting with the Emperor and to pay tribute to the gladiators. During the event the human finds him/herself in a situation he/she has never been in before were the opposing gladiator surenders and bags for mercy and the Emperor denies it but the human refuses to take the opponents life wich wiends hin/her a death sentence but the princesses disagree but are threatened with war if they interfere with it. Twilight then asks if and how much to buy the human, the Emperor then accepts the lucrative offer and the human is brought back to Canterlot. So yeah lots of conflict possible romance interests and a human with a lifetime of scars and ptsd what's not to love.....

5352718 so the hold time the human was a gladiator. not one person beg for mercy till this point in time.

5352823 well I was looking at Griffin culture as like vikings and in the Viking culture the greatest shame you can bring onto yourself is to surrender to your enemy and the greatest honor is to die in battle.... so yeah no griffin would back down and keep coming till they were killed or he/she was.

5352823 and I know the gladiator thing is more so ainshint grease but vikings did the simular thing to pay tribute to there gods

It was all I could think of at the time.....well that or Canada...lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6