The Group Where The Human Isn't A Doormat 1,697 members · 629 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Dark Traveller

I have part of a Prologue but came to realize I couldn't do it justice to make it a good fic
It's about post apocalyptic servivor pulled through a portal made by King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis in an attempt to gain an ally against Equestria that would inshore there victory by injecting him with discord's blood and changeling venom but after he's injected he brutality muders both Chrysalis and Sombra and just after he mutates into a cross between an anthromorphic dreconacus and changing. There are more elements at play here like how king sombra came to join queen Chrysalis and where the main six fit in as well as the princesses and how they prevent him from falling into insanity and curption.

5348489 Sounds interesting. Hell you could make it a Fallout crossover if you felt like it. Make the human a main character from a Fallout game and do a sort of, "Fall from Grace" mixed with, "Hero's redemption". Unfortunately I'm only good with ideas, I'm not good when the pen hits paper.

5348511 Yeah it could work but the way I wanted to write it I would lean more twords a book of Eli crossover

5348515 Ah, that sounds good too. But as I said I'm not good at writing so I'm not really the one your looking for. Though given the more light-hearted themes of Fallout in the end it I believe that it'd be better to use a Fallout character as that meant that they could have something more happy and light-hearted to return to with the help of the Mane 6/Sunbutt.

5349087 that's a good idea but I'm more into stories that have a true grit to them like if you look at the elements of Harmony in a different light because like it or not every element has a dark side to it for example if you read A New Lord of chaos the author explains the potential of great evil and curption every element has to them and I truly believe the elements are susceptible to curption given the right sercomstases and I'm not saying I want the human caracter to be evil all I am saying is conflict has a way of changing people/ponys and I find that stories were the the elements become jaded gives things a new perspective....

5348489 interesting, but i have too much on my plate, sorry:ajsleepy:

i have a MI34 fic send me a msg if you want to do anything i have 3 small chapter tried to publish but got rejected I'm fried from writing projects this school year

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7