Story swappers 12 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

This idea is free to use. You don't even have to give reference.

Ponies learn that there is another world (Earth) and that tentacle-hooved aliens are watching their every move. Some Earth's objects find their way to Equestria (e.g. Pink Celestia toy). They even get a copy of alien surveillance from which they learn things about each other they didn’t see from their point of view before.

The story could follow all the episodes. Certain ponies would gather around while Twilight ‘decodes’ recent alien surveillance. They then watch episodes about themselves and react to them.

3127078 Wooh... that's seems like the stunt to pull off but when I publish it I would reference ya. :3

3127741 Will you write this idea? Do you have any additional ideas yet? I'm just curious. :twilightsmile:

I don't mind getting referenced, as long as the one doing the reference knows he/she is not in any way obliged to reference.

3130059 It usually takes three to four days to think on it with all the stories I do, so I don't have anything additional to it. The chances are extremely low since I haven't written a story with humans in it. But it's an interesting idea and caught my eye and usually when something catches my attention my mind finds some way of using it for something, so will see :3

3130407 The story doesn't necessarily have to feature humans. The main point is the show itself and maybe the merchandise. Humans could just be speculated on, without actually interacting with the ponies.

Let us know if you decide not to do the idea, so that we can free the idea for somepony else. According to the group's rules this idea now belongs to you (since you were the first to reply) until you say otherwise. Have fun with it. :pinkiehappy:

3130407 I like the sound of this story!! Good job you joined early because as time goes on it'll be a race to get a story! Hope you make the most out of it and submit it here when your done!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6