The Military Handbook 141 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I really don't want to post this because I feel like it's some kind of veiled self-promotion, but I went ahead after the 10th or 12th person just told me to do it anyways.

So I'm working on a massive collab story that shows several different positions in the service, and I made it a point to try and find people who did/currently work in those positions to ensure they're as accurate and realistic as can be. One of the groups I wanted to show was Canadian, but I can't for the life of me find anyone in the Canadian forces. I found two, and though they both helped in some way they're too busy to write right now (I need more direct writing than tech or specialty-wise help for this).

Also, seeing as how the topic's up, I might as well ask if there are any Australians and Brits that could help in checking to make sure things are accurate; I tried with them as well, but couldn't even find one and got some people who are more knowledgeable. I trust them, of course, but I'd still like someone with some experience to check.

Thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1