The Military Handbook 141 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So, after my failed attempt at a WW2 story, I've thought of doing a military drama fic. Basically, a young soldier, in, the mid 21st century, like 2077, is sent into a war zone. Due to a magical malfunction, the soldier is teleported into Equestria, specifically, Canterlot. Now, he has to adapt to life in a new world, and hopefully, peace. But, a coup has occurred in the Wemdigo homelands and is marshaling forces against Equestria, I'm trying to figure out exactly how to make this work. I want there to be action so it doesn't bore people, but also quiet moments that will let the reader breath. Can anyone help?

So, after my failed attempt at a WW2 story, I've thought of doing a military drama fic. Basically, a young soldier, in, the mid 21st century, like 2077, is sent into a war zone. Due to a magical malfunction, the soldier is teleported into Equestria, specifically, Canterlot. Now, he has to adapt to life in a new world, and hopefully, peace.

Dude, this plot is so cliche, it's practically SiE 101. Although I'm sure that even that cliche plot will do better than your WWII fic considering how low the bar is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2