The Military Handbook 141 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 57 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 57

Ha. Ha. I'm even later to the party [evil laugh].
Never served, but I might at some point in the future (who knows where my flights of fancy will take me).
I can discuss most parts of the military (especially at strategic and operational levels) at length. That includes pretty much everything from logistics to psychops to procurement to rape in the military. Unfortunately I can't answer super technical questions (if you start asking about the differences between Leopard II (German Army) and the M1A1 Abrams (American) my eyes will glaze over) but I will be able to answer general questions (i.e. In what role should X be employed). The topic that I probably know the most about is intelligence, both civilian (CIA, NSA, etc.) and military (DIA, the oxymoron, etc.). I also know a fair amount about special operations, special forces, etc. (Tier one, two, three, and support elements) (as much as can be known by a no-security clearance commoner like me). In addition to my military knowledge I also know quite a bit about history (both military and otherwise) and have a pretty decent grasp on politics. I am very open to questions, especially as they relate to stories, so if your story has intelligence (individual spies or agencies), military (operational, strategic, grand strategy, military intelligence, politics of the military, military and government) or quite frankly almost any other topic (especially history, politics or animal biology (including horses)) (I have a lot of weird and/or random knowledge) in it feel free to PM me or open a threat (then PM me that you have both a question and a thread for me).

Hey folks; Wooliewarrior. I'm a cadet at the best southern senior military college; the one that's actually seen a battle and starts with a 'V' and ends with 'I' with an 'M' that's tucked in somewhere. I'm currently writing a story that's focused on what happens of instead of sending a fictional corps of cadets into the fray of Equus. I'm here to get some additional info and to ask questions I can't exactly ask a ROTC instructor without getting a funny look or two!

Hello! I know I joined this group a while ago, but I thought I should give a proper introduction.
My name is UndeadSketches,
I'm a senior in high school who is just really interested in military and pastel ponies. I am hoping to join the Coast Guard after I graduate! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 57